IMPORTANT COVID-19 OFFICE POLICY CHANGES EFFECTIVE
PLEASE READ THROUGH ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT
*Changes to policies can be made at any time. Please check back frequently to keep updated on our office policies during this pandemic.
- Our offices still require a mask to be worn at all times when in our offices. This is to protect yourself, our other patients, our staff, our Providers, and all of our families. We appreciate your understanding of our office policy.
- We still encourage no guests accompany patients, but, if necessary, we will be allowing 1 adult guest to accompany patients at this time. In an effort to minimize overcrowding in our waiting rooms, we are reserving our waiting room primarily for our patients. Visitors are asked to wait outside. This is for the safety and well-being of all of our patients, staff, and Providers.
- Visitors must have ZERO symptoms and have had no known positive contact with a COVID positive person within 7 days of appointment date.
- Regardless of vaccination status, if you have any of the following symptoms or can answer YES to any of the following items, please contact our office to reschedule OR receive guidance regarding your appointment.
- Temperature of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, or new loss of taste or smell
- Within the past 7 days (regardless of vaccination status):
- Have you or anyone in your household had recent exposure to an individual who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have you or anyone in your family been recently tested for Covid-19?
Thank you for all of your support and we appreciate your understanding during this pandemic. We are doing everything we can to help patients and keep the community and our offices safe and healthy. Hawaii Women’s Healthcare, LLC fully supports and recommends those eligible in getting vaccinated (and eligible to get the booster) against Covid-19 do so to help end this pandemic.