COVID-19 OFFICE CHANGES – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THRU ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT
*Changes to policies can be made at any time. Please check back frequently to keep updated on our office policies during this pandemic.
- All patients are required to wear a facemask to enter our office suites. These facemasks must be worn at all times.
- It is recommended to not bring any guests to the appointment. If a guest must be brought, they need to be 18 years or older. No children will be allowed during the pandemic. This is for their own safety. Please plan accordingly.
- If you have any of the following symptoms or can answer YES to any of the following items, please contact our office to reschedule or receive guidance regarding your appointment.
- Temperature of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, or new loss of taste or smell
- Within the past 14 days:
- Have you traveled outside of the State?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has recently returned or flew in from out of State?
- Have you or anyone in your household had recent exposure to an individual who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have you or anyone in your family been recently tested for Covid-19?
Thank you for all of your support and we appreciate your understanding during this pandemic. We are doing everything we can to help patients and keep the community and our offices safe and healthy.