DUE TO PANDEMIC SURGE: IMPORTANT COVID-19 OFFICE POLICY CHANGES EFFECTIVE 12/01/2021
PLEASE READ THROUGH ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT
*Changes to policies can be made at any time. Please check back frequently to keep updated on our office policies during this pandemic.
- All patients are required to wear a facemask to enter our office suites. These facemasks must be worn at all times.
- As of December 1, 2021, the State of Hawaii has revised their Covid restrictions. We are allowing 1 adult guest, who is fully vaccinated, to accompany patients to their appointment if absolutely necessary. They are required to be symptom free and must have their Covid vaccine card present with their Identification upon entering our office. We are still encouraging that no children attend appointments. This is for their own safety. Please plan accordingly. Based on the capacity of our waiting room at any given time, the guest that accompanies patient may be asked to wait outside of our office to allow other patients to check in for their appointment.
- If unvaccinated with proof of negative covid test result 72 hours prior to arriving on Oahu and domestic or international travel has occurred, we ask that there be at least 7 days between your arrival on Oahu and your non-urgent appointment. During these 7 days, you must remain symptom free and feeling in good health. If the 7-day duration period is not possible, please contact our office for further guidance. Again, this is for NON-URGENT appointments only.
- Regardless of vaccination status, if you have any of the following symptoms or can answer YES to any of the following items, please contact our office to reschedule OR receive guidance regarding your appointment.
- Temperature of 100.4⁰F or higher, cough or shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, or new loss of taste or smell
- Within the past 14 days (with unvaccinated status):
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled (inter-island, domestic, or internationally)?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with someone who has recently returned or flew in from inter-island, domestic, or international travel?
- Have you or anyone in your household had recent exposure to an individual who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Have you or anyone in your family been recently tested for Covid-19?
Thank you for all of your support and we appreciate your understanding during this pandemic. We are doing everything we can to help patients and keep the community and our offices safe and healthy. Hawaii Women’s Healthcare, LLC fully supports and recommends those eligible in getting vaccinated against Covid-19 do so to help end this pandemic.